Lavender oilSkin care is one of the important types of care to be considered in personal care. Our skin can also wear out and deform over time for a variety of reasons. There are many reasons that make the skin worsen over time. Among these reasons, we can cite many other reasons such as unhealthy lifestyle, bad habits, external factors such as sun, wind, dirt, and stress. All these factors damage our skin and can make our skin look bad. We will talk about the importance of skin care with lavender oil, which is one of the natural methods you can apply in our article for our skin to heal and to look much more beautiful and effective.
Lavender mask benefits We will talk about how beneficial lavender is for our skin and what benefits lavender has on our skin. First of all, let’s share some tricks that need attention and care in skin care with our valuable readers, and then talk about the effects of lavender on skin care.
In our article you will find
Tricks to be considered in skin care
- Before taking care of your skin, make sure that you have a wound on your skin. Wait for the wound to heal first so that the injured area does not become infected.
- Black spots on the nose are the most abundant and unpleasant bacteria. To get rid of these blackheads, you can try a clay mask. Blackhead with clay maskYou can get rid of. After making your mask, rinse your face well and do not forget to use purifying.
- Dead cells become more noticeable when exposed to the sun. In this respect, you can use sunscreen with high SPF to protect your skin from the sun.
- No need to face care when going out at night. You can apply your night care cream before going to bed at night.
- Pay attention to hygiene and cleanliness of your skin. For example, you can make your skin beautifully hygienic with soap by using products such as goat milk soap while washing your face. Goat milk soap will also benefit the formation of blackheads, acne on your skin over time.
- Purchase care products suitable for the structure of your skin. Make sure that the products you buy are of high quality.
- Take care to drink plenty of water during the day to prevent your skin from drying out. The reason why your skin dries is because it doesn’t meet the fluid requirement. Water is an important factor in meeting your skin’s fluid needs. Take care to drink at least 2.5 liters of water daily.
- They can wash their skin with dry skin structure with baby soap. Since baby soap contains a high amount of oil, you can use baby soap to make your skin oily.
- Avoid excessive use of cosmetics for the good of your skin. Using large amounts of chemicals can cause your skin to deform. In this regard, try to reduce the use of cosmetics as much as possible.
- After bathing, use a quality moisturizer to raise the moisture level of your skin.
- Try to avoid UV rays as much as possible. Excess UV rays also cause skin dryness.
Miraculous Plant Lavender Oil For Skin Cleansing
For the health of our skin natural herbal We can say that it is a great benefit to get help from the products. Some foods are friendly products for our skin. Lavender oil is one of them. Experts agree that lavender oil has positive effects on skin cleansing. From the resolution of sleep problem, lavender mask hair Lavender oil, which has many benefits up to its care, also has a great effect on healthy skin structure.
Skin cleansing with lavender oil To make it, put warm water in a large bowl. Add 3 or 4 drops of lavender oil into this water. (Do not add too much lavender oil. Because adequate use of lavender oil can benefit the skin as well as using it too much. In this respect, do not drip more than 4 or 5 drops of lavender oil in order to benefit from lavender oil, such as skin care and hair care.) Dip a clean cloth or cotton into the water prepared with the lavender oil mixture you added. Massage your skin with this cloth or cotton. In this way, your skin will be refreshed and cleaned.
With this application, if there are formations like acne, blackheads on your skin, your skin will also be cleaned from such bacterial problems. If you do this application at regular intervals, you will witness that the blackheads and pimples on your face disappear over time.
Lavender Clay Mask
Clay mask is one of the indispensable types of care in skin care. The clay mask has many benefits to the skin. The clay mask revitalizes the skin and makes it look natural. The dirt on your skin comes out more easily thanks to the clay mask. Your skin is cleaned with a clay mask, becomes firmer and nourished.
You can use the ready-made clay masks for clay mask, or you can prepare your clay mask with natural products at home. One of the clay masks you can prepare naturally at home is a lavender clay mask. Lavender clay mask the materials you need for;
- 3 tablespoons of clay,
- 2 tablespoons of lavender oil,
- 2 tablespoons of mineral water,
- 2 tablespoons of lemon oil.
In preparing the clay mask, which can be applied especially for people with oily skin structure, it is necessary to pay attention to the following. Mix all the materials we have counted first. Leave the mask on your face for about 20 minutes. After waiting our mask on our face for a while, rinse your face with warm water. You can apply this mask 3 times a month provided that it is every 10 days. As we have stated, our mask is a suitable mask for people with oily skin structure. People with oily skin can apply this mask safely for their skin.
Lavender Skin Whitening Mask
With lavender, we can make our skin clean and healthy by removing it from dirt, and we can also whiten our skin with lavender oil. Lavender skin whitening mask Let’s share the recipe with you. Our materials required for our mask;
- 2 spoons of green bean flour,
- 1 egg white,
- 2 drops of lavender oil.
Preparation of our mask
Put all of our ingredients in a bowl and mix well. The mixture should be viscous. You can apply the mixture you have prepared to other parts of your face, except for the eyes and lips. After waiting the mask for 15 minutes on your face like 15 minutes, you can wash your skin with warm water. If you apply our recipe regularly, your skin will become lighter in time. At the same time, oil and acne formations on your face will start to disappear over time.
Skin whitening You can review our other “Skin Whitening Methods with Natural Cures” article.
Harms of Lavender Oil
Lavender oil has many benefits as well as harms if not used properly. Excessive use of lavender oil can cause harm such as;
- Nausea, vomiting, headache,
- Skin irritation effect,
- Blurred vision,
- Pain and hard swallowing feeling in the throat,
- Abdominal pain and dizziness,
- When taken by mouth, the product can interact and cause poisoning. In this respect, be careful not to consume lavender oil by mouth as much as possible. When using lavender oil for skin care and other issues, be sure to use it in large quantities.